FanCode needs football match prediction to drive impulse purchases of Rs 25 Match Pass or Rs 99 Season Pass.
Fancode, which raised $50 Mn from Dream11, doesn’t seem to have an AI/tech/budget issue.
It already has exclusive rights for the Carabao Cup and AFC Champions League, meaning –
- no watching it for free on #JioCinema (Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1),
- not available on Disney+ Hotstar (Premier League), and
- no torturing yourself with the UX of #SonyLiv (FA Cup, Champions League, Europa League, Conference League, EURO qualifiers)
And with a single Match Pass at just Rs 25, Fancode seems like a steal.
But here’s where the purchase decision starts to get tricky.
- Match Pass for Rs 25 or Season Pass for Rs 99?
- Or why limit yourself to a Season Pass of just one tournament when you can get all the content on Fancode for Rs 699/year?
Whereas once the decision was between Rs 25 and fear of missing the game, now the decision has shifted to value for money of Fancode compared to other platforms which have football+other content.
At this moment, a Fancode football match prediction can come in handy.
If the live result is in the favor of prediction, knowing what is going to happen can entice the user to be impulsive.
And if the prediction goes the other way, as soon as the users see an upset happening in real-time they are more inclined to make an impulse purchase of the March Pass or Season Pass, or else they miss out on a footballing moment.